Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bedtime at the Fediw household





Just wanted to share a few pics of the cute kids getting ready for bed. Lydia likes to brush her own teeth with her 'Big Girl' toothpaste - the Aquafresh pump kind that I had as a kid.
Jackson likes to coo at the baby in the bathroom mirror. (In the 3rd picture, Jackson is trying to decide whether to play with the coveted Tigger chair or with his dancing feet. Very tough decision!)
And before going to sleep, they like to cuddle together, though it's usually in Lydia's bed.
Night-night sweet kiddos!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Aw. I miss you guys. Those pictures are so cute! I figured out that I have to get my skype all set up again. Somehow it got deleted (and I'm still having some unreliable internet, though right now it seems to be working ...) Your kids are adorable! Miss you.

The McDonald's said...

Diana- I can't get over how cute your kids are...not to mention big!

The Prescott's said...

so cute...and yes getting so big

Just us said...

I can almost hear all the giggles. I MISS ALL OF YOU BIG TIME!